The Zegami solution for Life Sciences
In scientific research a huge amount of image data is being produced, whether it be from automated high throughput systems or from researchers manually taking photos.
Through our domain expertise in working with complex, multidimensional images, Zegami enables the analysis, evaluation and curation of these data sets and enables rapid AI development driving innovation.
AI can help extract as much value as possible from underutilised image data sets. This enables researchers and data scientists to focus on the results and high value research tasks.
- Accurately extract insights from large data sets
- Collaborate with other professionals in a transparent way
- High throughput analysis of large image data sets
- Improve quality control by helping identify outliers and bias early on
- Identification of trends and outliers in massive, multimodal data sets
- Image annotation
- Removal of imaging artefacts
- Understand and explain AI models to prove validity, demonstrate efficacy, and monitor production performance
Do you have an existing project or idea that needs AI?
Life Sciences Case Studies
Image QC for outputs of spatial omics
Image analysis and AI for Ultivue, a spatial biology company that specialises in multiplexed tissue staining and imaging
Imaging and AI are revolutionising the field
Digital pathology has become increasingly important over the last 10 years. High-resolution pictures enable pathologists to examine the samples in detail and look for a wide range of phenomena
Accelerating treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
A collaboration with a medical researchers at Oxford University to try and find the cause of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), otherwise known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.